Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Two Day Update

Sunday I had a strong opinion on Camelot Kitten @ 5/1 in the Knickerbocker Handicap run at 1 1/8 at Belmont Park. My charge made a middle move then flattened out in the final eighth with no rally, a disappointing effort.


Today I made two wagers from Parx: In the 3rd race Discovery Bay went to an apprentice jockey for todays effort with speed and a drop in class I knew he would be on the lead in this race, and he opened up a big lead after the first quarter mile of the race and cruised to an easy victory paying $15.80/$7.00 Win and Place .In the days next event I went for a win only wager and was a sure winner until the odds on favorite nailed me at the wire...Good Bet/Bad Result.

The two day tally showed an addition of 6.5 points on the account. Tomorrow I will be looking at Keeneland Racecourse in Lexington Kentucky for it's Fall Meeting. The only problem is the weather is uncertain and I will wait for an update on the conditions.


All The Best!


Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment